Watch the 30 second version below, then come back on Giving Tuesday (December 1st) for the full story!
For every view of the full video (coming December 1st), a generous donor will give $2 which equals clean water for 1 year. Please be sure to come back then to watch and share widely!
Click the ‘share’ arrow in the top right side of the video, copy the link and share to social media.
Join us on Giving Tuesday for an exciting opportunity.
Help us make this Giving Tuesday a historic one for the Ahimbisibwe family and more by sharing this page, and our feature film widely. Every gift on Giving Tuesday will be matched, and the first $5000 will be double matched. We can’t wait to make history with you.
Clean Water & Emergency Health Kits for the Holidays!
Can you imagine facing the threat of COVID-19 but having no soap, water or hand-washing station to even wash your hands?
Just $5 will supply 1 Emergency Health Kit for families in East Africa. It is the best defense against COVID-19 and so many otherr viruses that those living in water poverty face. One kit includes:
• Clean, disease free water for one full year
• Hand-washing kits
• Soap-making workshops for families & hygiene training in Schools
*limit of 1 bottle of Life Lather per family
Through a unique partnership with K’Pure Naturals – a local family based business – we’ve created Life Lather, an all natural, non-toxic, moisturizing, foaming hand wash that saves lives. Literally. Each purchase of Life Lather provides a Health Kit for a family in rural Uganda which includes the following essentials for life:
• Clean water for 1 year
• Hand-washing kits & latrine building training at home
• Soap-making workshops for families
• Hygiene training in the community
Purchase your Life Lather today HERE or donate a minimum of $50 to get a bottle of Life Lather FREE.
Ingredients: Purified water, organic castile soap and pure and organic essential oils.
The Jerry Can Project
The most powerful way to connect people to clean water this giving season
This fall, we’re looking for a group of special ambassadors to create a shared experience with families in Uganda.
A small group who can rally their own community and raise at least $500 each to bring clean, safe water to Ugandan families for life, this Christmas.
Community to community.
Through the Jerry Can Project, together we can deliver on the promise of clean and safe water.
Creating lifegiving change, through water, which connects us all.
What does this mean for you?
Ambassadors will receive:
• A custom giving page where you can ask friends and family to contribute to the cause
• A Jerry Can to place outside your home or under your Christmas tree
• A framed photo of a family in the community & GPS coordinates of the Tapstand your gifts went towards
• Photos, and resources to share with your network, prizes and more
What does this mean for a family in Uganda?
Access to clean water can transform lives forever through:
• Women gaining back hours of their day no longer walking to and from the swamp.
• Providing access to education specifically for young girls, who now have safe latrines and water stations while at class.
• Reducing water borne diseases so families no longer spend their earnings on medication.
• Lifting communities out of water poverty forever.
About Acts for Water
We believe giving a child clean, accessible water is the best way to help them transform their future.
We’re focussed on being the best at just that, but we need your help to do even more.
For over 30 years, passionate people like you have been partnering with Acts for Water to provide clean, accessible water delivered right to the homes of children in rural Uganda.
This work has changed everything and now we need you to join us so that we can continue empowering communities and changing lives.
To provide a family in Uganda with clean and fresh water
Every dollar counts, your gift will be used to bring a family clean, fresh water for life.